HGV/Trailer Maintenance Technician/Mechanic – New Ross
We are currently recruiting for the position of HGV/Trailer Maintenance Technician/ Mechanic for maintenance on our extensive fleet. This position reports to the Garage Operations Manager.
- Regular HGV maintenance servicing and repairs.
- Diagnosing faults and corrective repairs.
- Preparation of vehicles & trailers for CVRT testing.
- Carrying out welding and fabrication work as necessary.
- Completion of documentation.
- Complying with garage health and safety standards.
- Liaising with the garage administration team.
- Qualified: Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Motor Mechanic, Construction plant Fitter, Agricultural Mechanic, HETAC L7 Agricultural Mechanisation.
- 4 years’ experience in similar role will be considered in Lue of qualification.
- Enthusiastic and capable of working in a fast-moving environment.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: On Site in New Ross.
Salary: Competitive salary for the suitable candidate
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime opportunities.
- Bonus scheme.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday
- Optional Saturday overtime available.
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
- Career advancement opportunities and Development opportunities.
- On-site parking.