Mobile Trailer Fitter – Runcorn, UK
We are currently recruiting for the position of Mobile Trailer Fitter for maintenance of our extensive trailer fleet. This position reports to the Maintenance Service Manager.
- Regular Trailer maintenance servicing and repairs in Runcorn.
- Preparation of vehicles & trailers for testing.
- Mobile trailer and Truck Repairs.
- Completion of documentation.
- Complying with health and safety standards.
- Liaising with the garage administration team.
- Relevant IRTEC Qualification with 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Track record and desire to learn new skills.
- Enthusiastic and capable of working in a fast-moving environment.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Mobile role based from Runcorn.
Salary: Linked to experience
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime opportunities.
- Bonus scheme.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday.
- On call availability as required.
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- On-site parking.