Administration Assistant – New Ross
We are currently recruiting for the role of Administration Assistant. This role will suit someone who has excellent organisational skills, speaks fluent English and Polish and enjoys working in a busy environment.
- Effective management of driver queries
- Assisting the department manager with translating in English and Polish
- Organising new driver training
- Preparation of reports
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Responding to queries, calls and emails
- Partake in team meetings
- Other administration duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess strong computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Be a confident communicator
- Have the ability to prioritise and follow-up
- Be capable of working on their own initiative
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Business Related Degree qualification or Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration preferable
- Similar administrative experience advantageous
This is a full time, permanent role based in New Ross, Co.Wexford.
Office hours, 8 hour day shift.
Competitive salary and an attractive monthly bonus on offer for the successful candidate.