Quality Document Control Specialist – New Ross
- Manage & Track Policy/Procedure Changes
- Assist in developing & tracking SOP’s
- Audit preparation for both Internal & External Audits
- Ensure Company Policies & Procedures are maintained to meet current legislative requirements.
- Ensure Driver documents are maintained to meet current company & legislative requirements.
- Control & monitor employee training records in line with Company & legislative requirements.
- Assist in scheduling of training to ensure company & legislative requirements are met.
- Assist in preparation of Licence Renewals.
- Other duties as may be required to support the quality/compliance function
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with recognised Quality Management systems such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, BRC
- Understand auditing processes, ideally in a similar business environment.
- Be a strong and confident communicator
- Possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow-up
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have a proven ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in quality related discipline or business
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Quality role is advantageous, but not necessary